Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Development and maintenance of reports that require data or other forms of information that is not available on our Standard Frontend Reporting systems, with high Focus on Visual Analytics and Automation. Trainee will handle large data sets (Operations and Aviation), use specific Data visualization tools/techniques and make information understandable/conclusive for stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Production of quality performance reporting on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis, and ongoing support for the users of the information.
- Development of data Visualization tools/techniques in the form of dashboards and worksheets to gain business insights.
- Support for countries and regional functions on utilization of data visualization tools and interpretation of reports.
- Investigation into accuracy of performance measurement or reporting, keeping stakeholders appraised of status and raising notifications where necessary.
Technical Skills & Competencies :
- Active participation in Operations review to develop an understanding of the Express business.
- Gain insights into the critical factors that keeps DHL in a strong competitive position.
- Understand the importance of designing the right performance reporting parameters – where more is not always good, and less can help drive focus.
Applying the incumbent’s universal technical skills into real life situations and gain experience in bringing an organization through a digital transformation journey.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computing and Information Systems, technical skills in data extraction tools (SQL) and Web technologies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm