Every story has a beginning...
Imagine working for an organization that brings smiles to millions of faces every year, or working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At Hong Kong Disneyland we create memories that last a lifetime for Guests of all ages. We are now looking for high-calibre students with aspirations to begin their career with us.
Our Professional Team is mainly responsible for making major business decisions, planning for future development and providing back-end support to the business. Members of the Professional Team work closely with different lines of business to achieve Guest satisfaction, Cast excellence and business results.
Your Role: Conduct maintenance related study, including maintenance procedures review, workflow improvement, space utilization and environmental initiatives research. Involve in project and resources management review process. Initiate effective maintenance methodology, technology and safety enhancement for the Resort.
Required Skills and Abilities
Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control & Automation, Building Services, Building Surveying or any related disciplines.
- Hold a recognized university degree in related disciplines
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years
- Energetic, creative and strong team-players
- Interested in developing expertise in one specific area
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Previous work experience (e.g. Internship / Part Time Host) at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Construction, Engineering, Planning and Surveying
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.