Imagine working for an organization that brings smiles to millions of faces every year, or working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, we create memories that last a lifetime for Guests of all ages. We are now looking for high-caliber students with aspirations to pave the way to a future career with us through Hong Kong Disney land’s Professional Internships.
Our professional team is mainly responsible for making major business decisions, planning for future developments and providing back-end support to the business. As professional interns, you will have opportunities to work closely with different lines of business to improve overall Guest satisfaction, ensure Cast excellence and help the team to achieve its business goals.
- Work experience with breadth and depth will allow you to better identify your career objective by gaining thorough understanding in one professional area.
- Participation in training, daily job coaching and different business activities will nurture your problem solving skills, teamwork and communication skills in a dynamic business environment.
- Besides cash remuneration, you will also be entitled to complimentary theme park admission, Cast exclusive events, as well as discounts on merchandise and hotel accommodation.
What you will do
- Responsible for financial reporting, internal control and audit process, payroll and transaction services administration
- Formulate and execute business event strategy, deliver innovative business solutions, quality event management and Youth Programs services to Guests and build HKDL’s brand affinity
- Enhance HKDL’s reputation and build stakeholder commitment to support business performance through effective and integrated communications strategies
- Generate high-quality customer insights, create and execute behavioral and perceptual measurements through primary consumer research
- Develop and holistically manage high-value visible, complex, multi-dimensional relationships with selected brands and companies, which directly results in incremental bottom-line operation profits
- Support creative design projects through research, field studies, gathering information from internal parties, prepare design concepts and drawings; Assist with production of design reports and presentations
- Ensure the safest and reliable Park & Resort's facilities to Guests through continuous improvement and development in engineering, technology applications, maintenance services and quality assurance systems
- Manage financial and related systems to ensure it can cope with the day-to-day business operations
- Uphold the highest show quality standards with horticulture-related matters and provide the best pest control solutions
- Ensure the Resort is able to attract, retain, develop and engage Cast Members to bring the magic of Disney to life
- Lead Industrial Engineering projects and initiatives; Apply IE knowledge to provide analytical decision making support on daily operations and identify opportunities for improvement in the workplace that would lead to improved efficiency and Guest satisfaction
- Provide timely and practical legal support to meet the business needs and development of the resort; Provide strategic legal advice and direction to HKDL management team, implement corporate legal and compliance policies, and develop necessary local policies; Provide legal advice on a wide range of matters, including corporate, commercial, employment, intellectual property, land and contentious matters
- Responsible for development and production of TV programs and other video production needs of the Resort. Develop and implement digital marketing, social media and CRM campaigns in all markets
- Assure the quality and timely publishing of bilingual documentation to support the day-to-day operations
- Oversee the operations of special events planning, logistics, resources, manpower and budget, and contingency planning; actively engage with Guests for feedback, exceed Guest expectations through communications, educations and collaborations of different Lines of Business
- Improve the Disney value proposition for our guests, employees and shareholders through comprehensive business insights and collaborative partnerships that deliver innovative and optimal analytical solutions
- Support sourcing and procurement automation projects; Design applications to support information gathering and analysis using Access; Develop automation solutions to streamline the end-to-end supply chain process; Provide data analytical support to the team
- Oversee the development, planning and operations of different IT systems, automated systems and mobile technology in the Resort
- Develop, maintain and monitor the frontline labor strategies and plans for HKDL to optimize labor efficiency
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating in or after 2020
- Energetic, strong team-players and passionate about Disney
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, including both spoken Cantonese and Putonghua
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g. Part Time Host) or any other
- Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm