Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) is the business segment that brings stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 product categories.
The Regional CPGP Marketing Intern would provide creative and administrative support to the regional CPGP marketing team.
This role will gain exposure in the planning and execution of marketing and communication strategies and activities, collaborating across other lines of businesses in Disney in the delivery of integrated consumer product marketing initiatives across Southeast Asia, Middle East & North Africa (SAMENA).
The role will be responsible for the marketing campaign planning of the “celebration campaign” towards the end of the global D100 campaign.
The position will be providing advice on the planning and implementation of digital and retail campaign ideas and will be coordinating all aspects of operational workflows across the region ensuring all country marketing teams within SAMENA are deploying this campaign and have all assets and information to successfully deploy this campaign locally.
What You Will Do
Dedicated Project - D100 Celebration:
- Develop a marketing plan on how to drive our franchises for the celebration of the D100 campaign.
- Formulate social media engagement strategies through media planning with CDM.
- Create a social media content plan to give exposure to regional and local licensees.
- Research on suitable influencers for a seeding outreach.
- Establish and manage relationships with KOLs.
Supporting - CPGP Retail Marketing (Signature) Campaigns:
- Ideate marketing activations for all signature campaigns.
- Update and maintain campaign calendars.
- Build signature campaign decks in accordance to TWDC design templates.
- Manage the assets and distribution to key stakeholders.
- Analyze result of the campaign and share with markets as a best practice.
CPGP Digital Marketing Campaigns:
- Research on latest digital trends relevant to Disney.
- Ideate/lead brainstorming of digital content ideas for each campaign.
- Vendor liaison responsibilities to ensure projects adhere to timelines and budgets.
- End to end Project management of digital content involving both internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively participate and support brainstorming sessions, business reviews and campaign reviews.
- Think creatively to produce new concepts/ideas, while working with available assets.
- Liaise with different lines of business and learn synergy for marketing campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently an undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's degree/diploma in Marketing, Communications, Media, Design, or a related field.
- Must be available for full-time internship commitment (Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm) between July/August to December 2022.
- Resume to indicate expected graduation date.
- Strong collaborator with experience working with local, regional and global teams.
- Knowledge or interest in Digital Marketing and/or Visual Merchandising is a plus.
- Interest or fan mentality for Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a constantly evolving organizations, and to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong team player; possesses good interpersonal skills with a high level of enthusiasm in collaborating in cross functional teams.
- Highly self-motivated and meticulous with a strong passion for retail and marketing.
- Adopts a challenging and questioning approach, proposing information and solutions in creative ways.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate team player with a never-ending curiosity.
- Self-starter that needs minimal supervision in motivating himself/herself, always looking for opportunities to contribute to our campaigns and overall projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet competing deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strategic thinker with good communications skills.
- Creative mindset with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions.
- Keen on contributing new ideas.
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Keynote.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Marketing...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm