The Trainee, Business Intelligence reports to the Business Intelligence Manager and collaborates with multiple stakeholders such as managers from other Business Units (BU), field operation team, marketing team as well as clients. DKSH Smollan is committed to providing a high-performance culture, developing and retaining talented people, offering meaningful employment and fulfilling career paths.
What You Will Do
Playing the role of a tech intermediaries to help solve operation problems and innovate process by leveraging on an in-house sales force automation (SFA) tool.
- End-to-end project management starting from understanding business problem, planning, execution, to reporting.
- Managing the database of the SFA tool.
- Using internal and external sources of data to measure, analyse, report and present performances of individual, team, client and business.
- Leveraging on available data to identify areas of opportunities and threats.
- Providing administrative support to manage the inventories (i.e. mobile phones and SIM cards).
Technical Skills & Competencies Trainee Will Learn:
- Data management.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Data Visualisation using advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Project and client management.
- Professional engagement with internal and external stakeholders, including management team and clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant disciplines.
- Entry Level candidates.
- Good analytics skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm