The Trainee, Project Executive reports to the Business Development Manager and Client Manager, and also interfaces with other company managers, staff, and clients. DKSH Smollan is committed to providing a high-performance culture, developing and retaining talented people, offering meaningful employment and fulfilling career paths.
What You Will Do
- Business development process.
- End-to-end project management starting from planning, execution, to reporting.
- Administrative support for existing projects.
- Market research, competitor analysis, and preparation of relevant data / information for client presentations.
- Development of case studies.
- Operations support.
Technical Skills & Competencies Trainee Will Learn:
- RFP Process and proposal development.
- Project and client management.
- Presentation skills.
- Professional engagement with internal employees, management/stakeholders and clients.
- Lead generation.
- Competitor analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant disciplines.
- Entry Level candidates.
- Good communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm