The Dow Jones Managed Services Product Strategy team is seeking an agile, smart, energetic undergraduate student to join our team for Summer 2021.
We’re looking for someone with a background in Business or Marketing and top-notch analytical skills. You’ll be based in Singapore and working closely with our Professional Information Business, Business Information & Services, and Finance team to analyze, report, and document customer information and product feedback.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and a fast learner. You’ll be learning about our Managed Services processes and tools, as well as the various systems to analyze and report on user counts, feedback and commercial terms.
We’re looking for a go-getter with the desire to contribute to our fast-paced and technology-driven work environment. You must also work well with diverse teams and be able to take on initiatives and lead projects.
What You Will Do
- Develop pipeline tracking.
- Conduct monthly KPI analysis and reporting.
- Analyze competitor products and positioning strategies.
- Complete detailed, day-to-day tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Support staff in assigned project-based work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a rising college 3rd or 4th year student, studying Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Intellectually curious, willing to express thoughts freely.
- Superb Interpersonal, presentational and written skills.
- Able to prioritize manage and execute tasks, while adhering to critical project timelines in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems and convey these solutions simply, in the form of presentations, prototypes and specifications.
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Well-rounded personality and experiences.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm