Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference. Duff & Phelps’ Compliance Consulting practice assists clients in setting up firms, obtaining their initial authorization or registration, and providing them with ongoing compliance advice to navigate the rapidly changing regulatory landscape.
What you will do
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance manuals and other related policies and procedures
- Supporting regulatory filing and reporting schedules
- Researching regulatory compliance rules procedures
- Supporting clients with consultancy solutions in partnership with existing compliance consulting team
- Assisting with sales campaign for Asian arms of multi-national corporations
- Planning and coordinating events and webinars
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Client facing, solutions focused skills
- Clear, logical thought processes, ability to make decisions and articulate these clearly
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Time management skills and ability to work within deadlines
- Solution-driven and problem-solving attitude
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.