In order to support key application services projects, DXC Technology Singapore has several entry level technical roles for new graduates. The roles will expose individuals to professionalism in technical software engineering practices, tools and methodologies, in a specific work stream.
This is an amazing opportunity for individuals who want a technical career in a global multinational organization, with focus on technology projects for the Singapore public sector.
What You Will Do
- Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Maintain existing prototypes and scripts.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more experienced developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Contribute to team meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related technical area of study.
- Programming languages such as Java, J2EE, Python with understanding of development Integrated Development
- Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Visual Studio.
- Experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) Java, J2EE, EJB.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Some understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- A professional mindset.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quality conscious.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Desire for a career in software applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm