Dyson products are better engineered and work better than competitor products. Our job in the Dyson PR team is to communicate that difference and educate people via the media on how our machines can support health and wellbeing, make life more hygienic and generally more comfortable. The communications team also plays the role of telling the wider Dyson story, our philosophies, and our commitment to supporting engineering.
- Media & influencer relationsRaise awareness of Dyson story, Dyson technology.Seek and develop PR opportunities across media and influencers.Understand the media landscape by reading relevant media and social sources to develop a good understanding of the market place. Work closely with media to ensure all machine samples are utilized for photo shoots, product review and relevant PR opportunities to achieve maximum editorial coverage.
- Event projectAssist FC comm team on the event in terms of media invite, press pack delivery, logistics etc execution work. Follow up with pre and post event coverage.Help consolidate monthly FC best coverage and activity reports for global comm and internal Newsletter usage.
- Administrative and analyticsFulfill media requests in a timely, deadline-sensitive manner.Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.Handle PR admin including building and maintaining media lists, collating coverage, managing resources such as keeping files and templates in order.Financial procedures preparation: Vendor PO and payment follow ups.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ingenious - Getting the answer by thinking hard – finding the detail and patterns.
- Explorer - Being curious, diverse, and inclusive.
- Architect - Creating the climate for success.
- Attuned - Being emotionally smart.
- Fighter - Getting the best result.
- Shrewd - Making the right decisions.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm