Please register your interest in a 2022 graduate role with Dyson by applying to the role. Your interest in the role will be reviewed on a rolling basis and shortlisted candidates will undergo our early careers recruitment and selection process which includes digital assessments and interviews.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support changes to maintain our rapid growth. From our Finance and Security teams, through to Legal, Communications and our People function, we’re focused on delivering an unsurpassed service across the entire business.
The Dyson Finance team is at the heart of engineering our financial success. From commercial forecasting and planning to supporting investment in Research, Design and Development, they help the global business perform as well as our technology.
What You Will Do
Our Finance Graduates are ambitious, resilient and tenacious - During the programme, Dyson will train you in everything finance and will support you through your studies to obtain a professional qualification. You will spend two years rotating through placements in different areas of finance across the business - supporting our markets, engineers, and commercial strategies.
Each placement will be one year and it will be across a range of teams in the Singapore so you’ll need to be flexible to undertake whatever comes your way.
At the end of the two years, high performing graduates will have the opportunity to accelerate onto a future leader's programme with considerable development opportunities, including international secondments.
During the programme, you’ll need to demonstrate quick learning and adaptability, and you’ll need to be able to balance the demands of work and study alongside each other.
You can expect big responsibility and plenty of autonomy. It’s not easy but over the course of the two years you’ll be supported with a development framework, enabling professional growth, training and opportunities to hone your skills and evolve your knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be expected to contribute from the start. Hence, you’ll need to be:
- On track for 2nd upper-class Honour’s or above and be studying towards a Business Management, Accountancy, Finance or related discipline.
- Graduating in August/September 2022.
- Able to demonstrate how you have applied your technical knowledge and skills (financial, analytical and numerical skills) to solve problems, either through your university projects or past internship experience.
- Committed to learning about finance, how our business operates and the financial considerations that decisions are based upon.
- Happy to build your own networks to collaborate and learn from the experts around you.
- Professional and articulate to actively participate in discussions.
- Passionate about Dyson our technology.
Above all, you’ll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm