What You Will Do
- Implementing and monitoring projects within a specific set of clients under the direction of experienced team members.
- Work closely with and support the needs of the client servicing teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Media relations – media monitoring, schedule and coordinate with third parties on events, assist with preparation of press kits, update media list and assist with compilation of reports.
- Work closely with lead team members on multiple industry, media landscape research studies across a variety of industries and clients and Edelman internal initiatives.
- Assist with project set-up and coordination with multiple service providers.
- Familiarity with press release writing, draft pitch emails, conduct and compile research as directed by supervisors.
- Help prepare informal and formal client reports and presentation materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in or pursuing any university degree (any degree in Marketing, Public Relations and Communications, Language & Translation, Economics or Business focus is preferred).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and master new concepts quickly.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, and a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Any experience in PR agency or in-house marketing/communications role will be an advantage.
- Previous experience and motivation to learn design/photoshop skills or using social media monitoring or other digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics) is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must, fluency in mandarin is a plus.
- Able to work for at least 3 full days per week.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm