Design and implement strategies for cyber resilience and readiness to defend against advanced and emerging threats - With the rapidly changing cyber threat landscape, what worked yesterday may not be enough for tomorrow. Increasing digitisation of business functions only means an ever increasing attack surface for threat actors.
Augmented by our global partnerships and highly experienced specialists, Ensign Consulting provides full service premium cyber consulting services. With demonstrated expertise in essential cyber elements, such as strategy, governance, enterprise risk management, controls architecture design, implementation and management, Ensign enables you to make informed cyber risk management decisions and improve your resilience in the face of ever-growing cyber threats.
What You Will Do
- Works with the Operation Technology(OT) team members to deliver optimal outcomes for clients. Components of work include the following: OT Risk assessments; OT Architecture reviews; OT Policies and Procedures reviews; and OT Network Scanning and Penetration Testing.
- Exposure to OT infrastructure, system, industry terms (e.g. SCADA, sensors, actuators, Human Machine Interface (HMI), historian, protocols).
- Understanding of technical infrastructure, system components, associated inter-dependencies and working relationships with each other.
- Perform research and analysis with reference to international OT standards such as ISA/IEC 62443 ad ANSI/ISA-95.
- Apply engineering and design principles, theories and concepts to assignments, including the development of documentation (e.g. reports, workpapers) and artefacts and contribute to the development of intellectual capital and the building of brand presence.
- Opportunities to work with leading industry control system (ICS) security firms to deliver outcomes.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm