Design and implement strategies for cyber resilience and readiness to defend against advanced and emerging threats . With the rapidly changing cyber threat landscape, what worked yesterday may not be enough for tomorrow. Increasing digitisation of business functions only means an ever increasing attack surface for threat actors.
Augmented by our global partnerships and highly experienced specialists, Ensign Consulting provides full service premium cyber consulting services. With demonstrated expertise in essential cyber elements, such as strategy, governance, enterprise risk management, controls architecture design, implementation and management, Ensign enables you to make informed cyber risk management decisions and improve your resilience in the face of ever-growing cyber threats.
What You Will Do
- Contributing to the project delivery of the Ensign Consulting – Cyber Hunt & Response services business; aligns with the project schedule for deliverables and milestones; adaptable to the needs and requirements of the engagement; communicates effectively.
- Contributing to the improvements of the incident response and threat hunting processes by taking advantage of the integration with new technologies and capabilities.
- Contributing to the program development plan, which includes development of threat hunting hypothesis, and to continually improve IR Playbooks, SOPs alignments and training.
- Staying abreast of the latest information security controls, practices, techniques and capabilities in the marketplace.
- Familiarization with threat hunting platforms and industry digital forensics tools.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience in consulting, including both internal and client facing experiences.
- Student consulting experiences and internships are favorably considered.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Reading a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security or other equivalents.
- Knowledge and understanding of current technology trends in relation to cyber security, threat hunting, and data analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis, log analysis, and malware reverse engineering.
- Knowledge and experience in solution design, development, and implementation.
- Knowledge of the Singapore Law, Singapore Government regulations and policies.
- Understanding of the phases of the Incident Response life cycle of: analysis, containment, eradication, remediation, recovery.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, initiative and innovation in dealing with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
- Ability to show proficiency in one or more regional languages and dialects.
- Ability to show proficiency in Microsoft Office, Power BI and Tableau.
- Ability to show proficiency in programming and scripting, e.g. Java, .NET Programming, Python & PERL scripting, etc.
- Ability to conceptualise data, schemas, and algorithms.
- Possession of excellent presentation and briefing skills.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional certifications such as EnCE, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GASF, GCTI, CISSP, or other relevant certifications.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2020, 6:00 pm