At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic college students who love to learn and want to make an impact on the world. Join the Equinix team and shape the future of cloud computing and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes).
The Equinix Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities in Information Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Finance and more. Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from around the country.
What You Will Do
- Preparing roll forward quarterly tax provision package for APAC - Including completion of quarterly and annual tax packages, preparation of tax provision to return true-up, checking of tax payables with preparation of roll-forward schedules, maintenance and substantiation of deferred tax inventory, etc.
- Assist APAC indirect tax compliance function, including reviewing monthly bill run reports to ensure the tax system is applying GST/VAT/CT correctly, supporting review and consolidation of SG GST group reporting, etc.
- Preparing additional information for SG tax computations to external tax agents.
- Other ad hoc tax related matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm