There exists an exciting opportunity Hong Kong office for an internship for a university 2nd or 3rd year student (preferred) to gain some experience working for a dynamic consultancy within Sustainability. This role will be fixed term and can be full-time (preferred) or part-time.
What you will do
- Regulatory data search and update
- Adhoc tasks as required
- Documents translation and data entry
- Bidding document preparation and data entry
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students major (or upcoming study) in Environment, Chemical, or Geological
- Good at English
- Can work at least three-four days per week
- Conscientious and well organised
- Visible passion for the environmental industry
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm