Essilor seeks a Financial Data Analyst Intern to join the Team, based in Singapore. This personnel will work closely with Finance to conduct data analysis to measure business performance and identify areas of improvements to the business.
What you will do
- Collaborate with finance and business partners to create insightful automated financial dashboards that is able to provide useful business insights
- Transform complex information into simple and easily understandable visuals
- Identify opportunities to develop financial models on new metrics that can help to drive the business forward
- Integrate existing accounting systems and data effectively, building a strong database through identifying, collating, reviewing and validating data sets to ensure data integrity, consistency and accuracy
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in business, finance, accounting, computer science, engineering or related fields
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly proficient in Ms Excel/VBA as well as having hands on experience in using data visualization programs (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Independent individual with a strong drive to understand data and harness the power of visualization to simplify complex data
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm