Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service lines & 2021 graduates in all disciplines are welcomed to join.
- People Advisory Services.
- Strategy and Transactions.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark.
What You Will Do
- Help prepare for meetings with client management teams & participate in these meetings.
- Help prepare reports & schedules that will be delivered to clients & other parties.
- Help assess client’s IT environment & controls implemented over IT systems & prepare schedules.
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Support business development initiative by creating decks & proposal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Law, & other related majors.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, OSCP, GPEN qualifications are preferred.
- Good computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Chinese processing.
- Good command of spoken & written Eng. & Chi. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong analytical, teamwork & organizational skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm