Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service lines & 2021 graduates in all disciplines are welcomed to join.
- People Advisory Services.
- Strategy and Transactions.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark.
What You Will Do
- Prepare, with guidance, technically accurate reports & deliverables related to U.S. domestic & international federal income tax compliance services.
- Assist in file documentation & retention (file set-up, referencing, description of tax filing position taken, telephone conversation documentation, notes to reviewer).
- Perform basic research using appropriate tools, including legislation, databases & publications with guidance.
- Communicate with the client for basic information requests as well as the relevant authorities, whenever the need arises.
- Build strong internal relationships within the global tax team & across other service lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation or related major (in either case, with an emphasis on US taxation preferred).
- Prof. accountancy qualification or the ability to obtain one. AICPA or Enrolled Agent.
- Detailed oriented performer who can multi-task & meet deadlines.
- Good written & spoken Eng. & Chi.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm