If you are considering about a career with EY, start ahead by joining our internship program. This program helps you understand what a career with us might be.
Through our internship program, you should be able to gain a more realistic view of our business and workplace environment while we can get to know you better and provide you the platform to gain the knowledge and skills you need to begin your professional career with EY.
What You Will Do
- Provide support for client events, projects and/or campaigns.
- Manage the creative, copy-writing and production of marketing collaterals.
- Contribute to the full range of event-related work.
- Handle event logistics.
- Manage client database.
- Prepare marketing materials and information.
- Liaise with external vendors and suppliers.
Required Skills and Abilities
Reporting to the FSO Brand, Marketing and Communications Team, the ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or Chinese/English languages.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- With good extra-curricular activities experience.
- Positive and proactive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Able to work for two to three days a week.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm