All 2022/ 2023 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
The pace of technological advances, globalization and evolving laws, regulations and standards are accelerating, resulting in a fundamentally different business environment. Companies are larger, more global, more complex and subject to greater legal, regulatory and accounting standards changes than ever before.
The Technology Risk domain within EY Consulting services help the clients to achieve sustainable growth by supporting their efforts with respect to technology risks to protect their business performance and by providing trusted communications on internal control and regulatory compliance to investors, management, regulators, customers and other stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Help the clients to manage technology risk over IT/business processes in day-to-day operations and technology/digital projects in support of business transformation and perform IT/IS audits and other internal control reviews and regulatory compliance assessments.
- Work effectively as a team member, share responsibilities and provide support to carry out engagement activities and develop engagement documentation.
- Help prepare proposals, reports and other work products that will be provided to clients and other parties.
- Help conduct research and prepare materials for the support of go-to-market activities, practice development and knowledge sharing.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships with EY Consulting Services and with other service lines across the organization.
- Travel to Mainland China (and Macau for HK team members) for working purposes occasionally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree with an emphasis on Information Systems, Information Technology, Information/Cyber Security, Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science/Engineering, Accounting, Finance, and Statistics.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIPP/CIPM/CIPT, OSCP, GPEN qualifications are preferred.
- Data analytics will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Hong Kong.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be/have:
- 2022/2023 Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and in different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both. technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
Demonstrating technical understanding is a plus:
- OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, Powershell, ruby, Perl, or Shell.
- Linux, Windows, networking and wireless security skills
- Experience with attack and penetration testing.
- Experience with application security source code assessments.
- Experience in multi-channel architecture, data modeling, data exchange and integration.
What working at EY offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they do together.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 6:00 pm