All 2022/ 2023 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
What You Will Do
- Delivering solutions across the life cycle of public & private infrastructure.
- Providing strategic, economic, commercial & financial advice to clients.
- Project finance including financial model development & analysis.
- Liaising directly with client contacts.
- Developing detailed proposals & other Business Development material.
- Assist in client engagement tasks, including billing, WIP & other administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Real Estate, Government & Public Policy.
- Financial & data analysis.
- Understanding of economic evaluation methods including cost benefit analysis & economic impact analysis.
- Strong report writing, communication & presentational skills.
- Strong interpersonal & client management skills, ability to work effectively & collaboratively in teams.
- Sector exp. considered desirable e.g. Government & Public Sector, Transport, Social Infrastructure.
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be/have:
- 2022/2023 Bachelor's degree or above in any discipline.
- Strong analytical skills and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and in different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both. technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
Demonstrating technical understanding is a plus:
- OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, Powershell, ruby, Perl, or Shell.
- Linux, Windows, networking and wireless security skills
- Experience with attack and penetration testing.
- Experience with application security source code assessments.
- Experience in multi-channel architecture, data modeling, data exchange and integration.
What working at EY offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they do together.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 6:00 pm