Our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) professionals assist clients to deal with complex issues related to fraud, forensic accounting, regulatory compliance and business disputes. As a FIDS Staff Accountant, you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. You will assist clients to conduct independent internal investigations and participate in forensic accounting matters to analyze complex financial transactions and accounting irregularities. Working under the supervision of seniors and managers, you will help execute our investigation and engagement work steps. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate.
What you will do
- Work on engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements and financial and economic damages analyses
- Review accounting records and financial transaction documentation, prepare working papers, participate in interviews and inform high level and managers of the engagement status
- Prepare analyses that will be part of the client deliverables
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and legal counsel
- Stay informed on business/economic developments and their impact to the client
- Work effectively as a team member – sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on the progress
- Build strong internal relationships within the Assurance Services practice and across other services
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major
- 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Result-oriented with an attention to details
- Creativeness and ability to think outside the box
- Willingness to travel
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access)
- High performers (i.e., exceeding expectation ratings) and professional accountancy certifications preferred
- Job type:Alumni jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm