As a member of staff within the international tax team, you'll demonstrate an understanding of tax concepts and effectively apply your tax knowledge to client situations. You’ll provide a wide range of tax services for many of the world's largest multinational corporations. You’ll help clients identify and address complex domestic and international tax issues and assists them in strategically aligning different areas of taxation.
What you will do
- Provide a wide range of tax services for multinational banks and financial institutions in multiple jurisdictions. Identify and address complex domestic and international tax issues and assists them in strategically aligning different areas of taxation.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Build on technical competence by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations
- Build strong internal relationships within the international tax team and across other services.
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IT, Engineering or related major
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- Permanent resident of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or international graduate who is eligible for employment in Hong Kong
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.