You want a career as unique as you are. In EY, we’ll show you what is possible, so you’ll see opportunities where others see challenges. With our help, you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
We are excited to invite you to join the EY Mentorship Programme.
This programme will match you with a working professional in EY from our Consulting services. The EY mentors will guide you in a short term virtual project to give you practical insights on how a consultant partners client in issue identification, solutioning and/or implementation. Project would be based on a pre-selected problem statement on topics ranging from digital transformation, COVID-19 impact analysis, talent issues based on the relevance to current socio-economic climate. Mentees would be working in small groups of 2-3 for peer support and learning.
What you will do
- Gain practical insights on consulting work and accumulate accolades for your personal branding
- Receive constructive feedback from professional consultants to help you chart your career
- Gain a headstart in building networks within the consulting and professional services field
- Receive support from the wider talent community in EY for career preparation tips
- Mentorship is expected to take place from 7 December 2020 to 8 January 2021
- Opening ceremony: 8* December 2020 (Meeting of mentors for briefing of problem statement)
- Mid term check in: 21* December 2020
- Project finalization/presentation: 7* January 2021
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm