Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cyber-crime.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
About the Opportunity
You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
As a cybersecurity consultant, you will work with a team of cyber security experts to implement security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.
- Perform IT security assessments for clients (e.g. security risk assessments, IT network infrastructure reviews, system technical configurations review, information security policies and processes/procedures review etc.)
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
- Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the processes and controls
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong interest in the field of information security
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge in security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems would be an added advantage
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents
- Detailed resume
- Latest unofficial or official university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software, Information...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm