Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business.
You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cyber-crime
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
About the Opportunity:
You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
As a cybersecurity consultant, you will work with a team of cyber security experts to implement security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.
- Perform IT security assessments for clients (e.g. security risk assessments, IT network infrastructure reviews, system technical configurations review, information security policies and processes/procedures review etc.).
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the processes and controls.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Knowledge in security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems would be an added advantage.
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignments as the need arises.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm