Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
About the opportunity
In your role as the Singapore Advisory Operations intern, you will be expected to:
- Report to Singapore Advisory Operations Manager to assist in managing the daily operations (e.g. sales and pipelines management, accounts management, execution plan, revenue / financial plan, revenue accounting, pricing, utilization management, knowledge management and communications)
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly meeting decks. This involves liaising with colleagues from different functions in Singapore. Consolidate & format slides from various stakeholders, prepare Top 10 Sales, Sales Cadence slides, etc.
- Tracking Pipeline for Sales Cadence
- Follow up on long outstanding WIP/AR
- Follow up with Retain Team to reduce gap on Rev Forecast
- Operation Report - To prepare monthly headcount report/statistics for headcount analysis and approval
- Government Funding Program Admin Support- To monitor various (EDB grant, WSG funding on EY Restart & PCP Program, CSP) government funding headcount status, preparation of the claim forms and supporting documents
- GPS Focus Group Support- To support in organizing GPS focus group sessions and prepare summary of the GPS focus group sessions
- Ad hoc duties as required
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Experience in Operational knowledge and strong passion in consulting industry preferred
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude with strong administration, problem-solving and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as work independently and in a cross-function team
- Good negotiation and stakeholder management
- Independent, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm