Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business.
About the opportunity
As a cybersecurity consultant, you will work with a team of cyber security experts to implement security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills & attributes for success
- Knowledge in programming, networks, operating systems and databases, COBIT framework, ISO/IEC 27000-series of standards would be an added advantage
- Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Undertaking a Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong interest in the field of information security
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm