People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relates to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll get to interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the opportunity
In PAS team, we help our clients with:
- Performance - effectively manage change through developing innovative,digitally centric behavior led strategies to support clients through the transformation. This could be for operating model changes, digital / technology change and M&A.
- HR Transformation – including all elements from the design HR operating models including shared services, center of excellence, organization design, incorporating new HR digital technologies and the overall improvement of HR process efficiency.
- Talent optimization - Develop data supported workforce strategies and employee value propositions, manage talent, address people risk, develop capability at all levels, and focus on organizational development activities including culture change.
- Rewards Optimization – Develop reward and governance framework that is aligned with business strategy; ensuring the framework drives business strategy and objectives, mitigate risk elements of reward and governance work, and optimize returns from reward components (compensation and benefits) to engender greater talent well-being and retention.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work with leading organizations to help them get the most out of their people. You’ll use your knowledge and experience to help clients improve operational efficiencies. Your commercial capabilities will grow as you drive projects lead high profile engagements. With access to talented leaders, formal learning and a wide variety of practical experience, you’ll receive all the support you need to succeed.
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation of effective organizational change management programs.
- Helping clients deliver human capital strategies and workforce optimization programs imperative in an organization’s success.
- Working with Business Leaders on organization restructuring efforts, workforce planning, competency modelling, performance and rewards management.
- Working with Business Leaders on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function.
- Be part of the overall growth of the Advisory Practice in the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills & attributes for success
- Strong presentation skill.
- Leadership and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Commerce, Human Resources Management and/or other relevant disciplines.
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm