Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As Technology Consulting professional, you’ll help clients realise the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organisations look to leverage the advantages IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
We’re looking for Interns with interest and motivation to pursue their career in one or more of the following to join our IT Advisory team:
- SAP S/4HANA.
- Microsoft Dynamics.
- Robotics Process Automation.
- IT Strategy & Transformation.
What You Will Do
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues.
- A dedication to teamwork and integrity within a professional environment.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm