Our clients are faced with external pressures on an unprecedented scale. The ability to translate strategy into reality is key to their enhanced business performance. As an advisory professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the Opportunity
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a technology risk professional, you’ll be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You’ll be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance - playing your part in building a better working world. Whether you’re in Financial Audit IT, IT Internal Audit or Analytics, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
- As a data analytics professional, you will be responsible for performing data driven analysis to help identify areas to enhance process and technology controls, improve IT operations and compliance processes as well as to achieve company-wide cost efficiencies. This will include the development analytics test procedures, statistical models and algorithms to analyze client’s data to identify instances of process or control gaps, occurrences of unauthorized or non-compliant activities within the organization and cost optimization opportunities.
Financial Audit IT:
- Our Technology Risk services are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, helping to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and ISAE 3402 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and regulatory compliance assessments on Personal Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Requirements and MAS’ Technology Risk Management Notice and Guidelines.
IT Internal Audit:
- Management and boards of directors rely heavily on internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. In the new digital economy, technology will play an increasingly important role in every company’s governance framework. As an IT internal audit professional, you will be leading engagements to identify technology control enhancements, IT operational and compliance process improvement and efficiency opportunities, as well as company-wide cost improvements.
What You Will Do
You’ll help clients manage their overall IT risk position, deliver value from IT and work alongside clients to make IT more efficient. You'll also assist clients to manage the risks associated with running IT operations, and to optimize and secure technology so that it services the business effectively and enhances results through the following:
- Review of IT processes and controls over logical and physical access, password management, user account management, audit logging, program change management and backup controls.
- Evaluate and test controls in automated business processes.
- Conduct IT assessment and improvement projects by utilizing technology and tools.
- Perform data analysis procedures using tools such as ACL, SQL, Tableau and Spotfire.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undertaking a degree in Accountancy, Business, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Strong interest in the field of IT.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Knowledge or interest in the field of information security, in line with internationally accepted standards and frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x).
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm