Join Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential.
About the Opportunity
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) is part of our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
You’ll spend most of your time in assisting clients to identify, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they transit their organizations in respond to changing government environmental regulations and new trends in sustainability management and reporting. You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the CCaSS practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Assist and analyze in work connected to sustainability reports and conducting customized research relevant to climate change, carbon emissions, sustainability issues; company level and country level research
- Maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, both internally and externally
- Communicating EY’s scope of services and providing guidance in the delivery of Climate Change & Sustainability Services, with an emphasis on complex and/or specialized issues within Assurance and/or technical sustainability reporting and advisory capacities
- Identifying and communicating trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client, while demonstrating a deep understanding of the industry and marketplace
- Supporting client relationships, business development, and account management leadership through the development of thought leadership, client and internal collateral, and training
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- Final year students pursuing a degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of engineering (chemical/ mechanical/ electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate students (business, social science, media studies) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcome to apply
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
Ideally, you also have
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full Detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- NRIC or student pass (for foreign students)
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
*This position is only applicable to local universities students who are in their final year of study. We regret that applicants who do not belong to this category will not be shortlisted for this recruitment exercise.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm