You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world.
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors.
The financial services department in Singapore uses data analysis techniques to deliver insights around financial statements and operations in order to help our clients identify unrealised and often unexpected potential and in doing so achieve a new level of insight and performance. Because of this our clients can make better decisions as they can understand what has happened, why it happened and subsequently predict what may happen next.
As a Data Analytics Professional, you will be a key member of the team, dedicated to maintaining meaningful relationships with clients and other stakeholders. You will assist our team in engaging current and prospective clients because you strongly believe that they will benefit your input. You will form a crucial part of our project teams for the successful delivery of services to our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
- Provide data analytics services to help clients solve business problems, drive value, and gain strategy and insight from information.
- Perform (advanced) data analytics to help solve business challenges and achieve data automation, reconciliation, traceability, lineage and transparency.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Cultivate business development opportunities within the financial services industry.
- Work together with audit teams and business and IT personnel of our clients in the financial services industry.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Data Science, Business, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, (Applied) Mathematics or Actuarial Sciences.
- Working knowledge of data sourcing / data capture, data preparation and data transformation techniques.
- Solution-oriented with “go-getter” personality.
- The ability to think out of the box.
- You are passionate and have interest in data analytics, innovation and automation.
- Eager to learn new skills and technology.
- Enjoy solving complex problems and providing data to support the solution.
- You are confident and great at showcasing your ideas and solutions verbally and in written form.
- Know when to laugh and when to suit up (or both). You’re fun, but always maintain integrity and good work ethics.
- Our team is like an orchestra, everybody is required for projects to succeed. You must enjoy working in a team.
- Borderline perfectionist; making sure that every work you output has your best effort.
- Good understanding of, and practical experience with, analytical techniques and tools for predictive analytics (E.g. SAS, Enterprise Miner, Modeler, R, Python).
- Good understanding of Machine Learning techniques.
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, etc.
- Experience working in multicultural teams.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment on need-to basis.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:21st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm