At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? ;
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As part of our External Audit team, you’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Required Skills and Abilities
We look for:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Final year undergraduates or recent graduates in Accountancy or related studies.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- An inquisitive mind.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience with programming language/ automation tools (E.g., Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, UiPath, VBA etc.) and knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualization is a plus.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm