Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
You will join our nearly 70,000 assurance professionals and you will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join Financial Accounting Advisory Services within Assurance and you’ll assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You’ll be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function.
What You Will Do
You play an important role in providing services to clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing capital life cycle and improving business operations.
In your role as a FAAS Professional, you will provide advisory services encompassing:
- Accounting and regulatory support on accounting change and special matters.
- Accounting processes and controls support.
- GAAP conversion and implementation.
- IPO and other public offering assistance.
- On-call financial reporting advice.
- Transaction accounting and financial reporting assistance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Good verbal communication and written abilities.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prior work experience is not required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm