Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services.
What you will do
About the opportunity
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
Your key responsibilities
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform experienced members of the team about significant issues
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment
To qualify for the role you must have the following
- High performers with strong academic record including a Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates with three years or more experience in forensic accounting, investigations or litigation support may be considered for an experienced position
- Ability to work in an independent environment as well as part of a team in day-to-day project activities
- Result-oriented with an ability to interpret facts/figures and summarize findings
- Report writing skills to convey factual findings in a well-structured report
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box
- Professional, analytical and logical, and with a high level of organizational ability and an attention to details
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
Only applications with complete set of data and documents will be considered.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm