Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services.
About the Opportunity:
Our leading edge Forensic & Integrity Services are looking for candidates in the technology division, Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team. We provide leading technology and expertise in data driven support of complex litigation cases and business issues, allowing our clients and their counsel to make informed, strategic decisions. The scope of our work is wide ranging including dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, transaction monitoring, and investigating bribery / corruption cases.
What You Will Do
You will help clients detect and prevent against fraud by leveraging knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse, financial crime, regulatory breaches and other forms of non-compliant or improper and wasteful activities.
In Your Role as a Data Analytics Associate, you’ll be:
- Consulting for Global Fortune 500 companies on engagements and carrying out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis.
- Applying advanced modeling techniques in the development of fraud risk models, leveraging statistical computing languages.
- Working with a diverse team of professionals using cutting edge forensic technology in our digital forensics computing lab and hybrid forensic data center.
- Helping our clients derive insightful knowledge from their data to identify, reduce, and manage their fraud risk.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Management, Business Intelligence or statistics with a strong computer programming component.
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview is preferred.
- Proficiency in statistical computing languages like R and Python.
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills, confidence to work with experienced staff.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Some travelling is required.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Statistics
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm