Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) is part our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes
What you will do
You’ll spend most of your time in assisting with research work and support the managers with project execution, which includes Advisory and Assurance type activities, in the Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Department.
- Assist and analyze on work connected to sustainability reports
- Conduct research on potential clients, make calls to fix meetings, take and summaries client meeting/interview notes
- Carry out quantitative work relating to emission calculations
- Assist in customized research relevant to climate change, carbon emissions, sustainability issues; company level and country level research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undertaking a Degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of engineering (chemical/ mechanical/ electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate students (business, social science, media studies) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcome to apply.
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm