Join Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential.
About the Opportunity
Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) is part our Assurance group which is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of business-critical information or processes.
What You Will Do
You’ll spend most of your time in assisting with research work and support the managers with project execution, which includes Advisory and Assurance type activities, in the Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Department.
- Assist and analyze on work connected to sustainability reports.
- Conduct research on potential clients, making calls to fix meetings, take and summarise client meeting/interview notes.
- Carry out quantitative work relating to emission calculations.
- Assist in customized research relevant to climate change, carbon emissions, sustainability issues; company level and country level research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree, preferably in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences or other branches of engineering (chemical/ mechanical/ electrical). Non-engineering undergraduate students (business, social science, media studies) who have a strong interest in the sustainability field are also welcome to apply.
- Strong academic performance.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated, proactive and committed.
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:18th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm