Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
EY Forensic & Integrity Services practice help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. Our professionals assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges.
We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks. We understand how organizations navigate complex environments; how pressures, attitudes and culture influence employee actions; and how to leverage data analytics to improve compliance and investigation outcomes. We are committed to making integrity the cornerstone of a better working world.
Our team is multi-disciplinary which includes amongst others, certified accountants, forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, data scientists, data analytics professionals, anti-corruption professionals, certified expert witnesses, compliance professionals, money laundering and sanctions investigators, etc.
Join our team and be part of the team that helps clients achieve their Integrity agenda. You’ll will also be introduced to career challenges that will take you into exciting new professional territory through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored counselling.
As cyber-crime continues to threaten businesses large and small, hackers are improving their tactics, techniques and procedures faster than corporate security teams can keep up. Increasingly organized and collaborative, their methods grow more sophisticated each year.
Our clients continually look to EY for our knowledge and resources to assist with their cyber risks or events. Working with companies across all industries, you’ll develop your career by communicating creative solutions for the client’s specific needs. It’s all about listening to and understanding our clients to give them a truly exceptional experience in a field where there really are no off-the-shelf recommendations.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for a Cyber and Incident Response / Forensic Technology Intern to be part of our globally connected and culturally aligned Forensic & Integrity team.
What you will do
- Conducting post-incident investigations such as network forensics, memory forensic, log analysis, timelining of event etc.
- Performing host-based digital forensics on Microsoft Windows, Linux and/or Mac based systems using both Windows and Linux based forensic tools
- Communicating technical events and analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Using technology to distribute your knowledge of leading-practice and enhance service delivery
- Managing multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Digital Forensic or a related discipline and/or a professional certification, e.g., OSCP, GCFA, GREM and/or GCIH
- Understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure designs; including routing, firewall functionality, host and network intrusion detection/prevention systems, encryption, load balancing, and other network protocols
Applications close on +3weeks
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm