Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Our leading edge Forensic & Integrity Services are looking for candidates in the technology division, Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (FTDS) team. We provide leading technology and expertise in data driven support of complex litigation cases and business issues, allowing our clients and their counsel to make informed, strategic decisions. The scope of our work is wide ranging including dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, transaction monitoring, and investigating bribery / corruption cases.
EY is on the cutting-edge of current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and we serve as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. We have a strong presence in Asia Pacific, including Singapore, Australia, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines including being part of a global network of over 1,000 forensic services professionals within the EY global organization.
What you will do
You will help clients detect and prevent against fraud by leveraging knowledge from their data for measurement of fraud risks and losses, prevention, continuous monitoring, detection and investigation of occupational fraud, waste and abuse, financial crime, regulatory breaches and other forms of non-compliant or improper and wasteful activities.
- Consulting for Global Fortune 500 companies on engagements and carrying out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis
- Applying advanced modeling techniques in the development of fraud risk models, leveraging statistical computing languages
- Working with a diverse team of professionals using cutting edge forensic technology in our digital forensics computing lab and hybrid forensic data center
- Helping our clients derive insightful knowledge from their data to identify, reduce, and manage their fraud risk
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience in business intelligence combined with data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, development of statistical models and ability to craft best of class solutions to allow our clients and their trusted counsel to make informed data driven decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Management, Business Intelligence or statistics with a strong computer programming component
- Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlikview is preferred
- Proficiency in statistical computing languages like R and Python
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills, confidence to work with senior staff
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Some travelling is required
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Statistics
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm