Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Join Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services within Assurance and you’ll help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
What you will do
You’ll work on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management software, statistical and predictive machine learning software, link analysis and data visualization software.
You’ll also be involved in project activities which include data collection, data quality assessment, data cleansing and enhancing, complex data transformation, relationship profiling, sampling and extrapolation, segmentation, statistical modeling, segmentation, structured data mining, text mining and analytical matching. You’ll assist the team to prepare sections of expert reports, including review, analysis and verification of evidence data and identification of key issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills in a diverse range of situations
- Intellectually rigorous, with strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a desire to "get to the bottom" of things with sound logical reasoning and deep-thinking ability
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Prior work experience is not required
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm