Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services.
About the Opportunity:
Join Forensic & Integrity Services within Assurance and you’ll help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
What You Will Do
You’ll work on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive forensic analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management software, statistical and predictive machine learning software, link analysis and data visualization software.
You’ll also be involved in project activities which include data collection, data quality assessment, data cleansing and enhancing, complex data transformation, relationship profiling, sampling and extrapolation, segmentation, statistical modeling, segmentation, structured data mining, text mining and analytical matching. You’ll assist the team to prepare sections of expert reports, including review, analysis and verification of evidence data and identification of key issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Prior work experience is not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a diverse range of situations.
- Intellectually rigorous, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player with a desire to "get to the bottom" of things with sound logical reasoning and deep-thinking ability.
- Strong interest in fraud investigations, including data discovery and analysis (e.g. SQL, SAS, R, Tableau, Qlikview, SPSS).
- Prior experience and/or interest in data analysis/visualization platform.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm