Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
As part of our External Audit team, you’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters, and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
In doing so, you play an important role in providing services to clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing capital life cycle and improving business operations. As part of the application process, you will be asked to indicate your preferred industry sectors. Please state your preference clearly.
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Resources & Transportation
- Real Estate Hospitality & Construction
- Healthcare, Public Sector & Manufacturing
Required Skills and Abilities
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing a degree in Accountancy
- Prior work experience is not required
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm