What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential business unit in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide our clients including companies, investors and regulators a peace of mind by using your skills and experience to build confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes.
What’s in it For You:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
As Part of the EY Professional Qualification Program to Become a Chartered Accountant You will Enjoy:
- Sponsorship for one of the qualifications programmes - ACCA, ACA by ICAEW, Advanced Diploma in Accountancy (SkillsFuture Earn and Learn Program) or Bachelor of Accountancy (part-time at SUSS).
- Flexible work arrangement to facilitate the pursue of qualification programme.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues.
What You Will Do
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Perform a variety of assigned tasks and audit work procedures for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, planned audit approach and procedures, and global audit methodology.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and related information and communicate them to the assurance team.
Required Skills and Abilities
What We Look For:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking & Finance or Business Administration/Studies or
- ACCA with minimum Foundation 1-3 Paper and maximum of 1 Professional Paper or
- ACA by ICAEW with minimum 1 Professional Paper and has not attempted any Advanced Paper or
- Part-time Degree in Accountancy in SUSS from year 2 onwards.
- Has a profound interest in analysis.
- Demonstrated interest in teamwork through active contributions of constructive feedback and ideas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm