Audit Executive (Fresh overseas accountancy graduates) Assurance Services, Singapore
EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential business unit in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide our clients including companies, investors and regulators a peace of mind by using your skills and experience to them confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters, and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team members on progress
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fresh accountancy graduates
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents
- Full Detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
- Cover Letter
- NRIC or student pass (foreign students)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Sponsorship for one of the qualification programmes – ACCA and ACA by ICAEW
- Flexible work arrangement to facilitate the pursue of qualification programme on a part-time basis
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm