EY Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential business unit in the industry. As part of our team, you will provide our clients including companies, investors and regulators a peace of mind by using your skills and experience to them confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Forensic & Integrity Services.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
You will experience professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating high level team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm