What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential.
Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience - It's yours to build.
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on risk management and internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an enterprise risk professional, you will be leading engagements that assist clients in addressing a broad spectrum of risk controls.
From enterprise risk management, to reviews for process and control enhancements, and operational and compliance process efficiency reviews. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
As part of our enterprise risk team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and motivate your team. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with mentors and talented colleagues.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What You Will Do
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance.
As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology.
- Executing Job Planning: Conduct research on client background and risks and propose tailored work program and time schedules, coordinate with client on kick off meeting and other necessary planning activities.
- Executing Review: Perform testing of process areas, communicate and discuss audit observations with client, and schedule closing meeting with client and prepare closing meeting deck.
- Reporting: Prepare draft and final reports after the necessary internal reviews, wrap up work programs and workfiles, and assist in any other wrap up activities.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Building strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset - What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven - We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive - We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Risk Management or related fields.
- Minor in any digital specialization such as DA if applicable.
- Proficiency with data analytic tools or digital skills such as ACL, Tableu, Alteryx, data science, Robotic Process Automation is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm