You will be part of a leading global professional services and consulting firm. You will get relevant training, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and have access to new technologies and innovative equipment.
You will have the opportunity to make your mark on the Finance Business Consulting area in the context of an international firm, working cross borders. We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities - we are committed to help you achieve a balanced lifestyle.
About the Opportunity:
We will offer you a friendly, yet challenging environment and you will benefit from on-going trainings and an international network that is full of challenges and opportunities. We will give you the opportunity to increase your level of autonomy and responsibility in a short period of time by involving you in challenging projects.
We’re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market.
You will be responsible for providing support in ensuring that objectives of projects for the Business Consulting Finance practice are met. Associates are expected to support and work on detailed activities during a project.
If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What You Will Do
As an Associate within our Business Consulting Finance team, you will help to drive our Finance agenda forward and you will play an important role in shaping following selected areas:
- Provide support in gathering data and information to understand the current-state processes through interviews and process walkthroughs with the client counterparts.
- Analyze, understand, optimize and/or (re-)design end-to-end Finance processes, including technology used.
- Prepare and support the automation of Finance processes using Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Conduct research and collection of relevant information and knowledge from our internal resources to provide value-adding recommendations.
- Describe Finance Policies and improve Finance Data & Standards and work towards implementation of enhancements within Finance Performance Management.
- Support determining the (digital) Finance strategy, designing the Finance Operating Model and setting up the Finance Governance to arm CFO offices for the future Finance Function.
- Assist Managers/ Managers/Directors and Partners in proposal development.
- Attend and participate in internal Finance related trainings as well as completing required and assigned web-based learnings in order to keep pace with development within Finance area.
- Develop positive relationship with peers, supervisors and counselors who can provide advice and support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A degree.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills in English (any additional local language skills are considered an asset).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint).
- The ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment.
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Show integrity within a professional environment.
- Show flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary. Travel may vary and might depend on post Covid-19 business environment.
- Travel requirements dictate that it is essential for applicants to have a valid passport or be in the process of obtaining one.
- Perform business process reviews and analysis, identify key process scenarios, determine possible integration points with other processes, challenge current state process, and recommend process improvement points.
- Able to channel and convey business issues and technical concepts by conducting business impact assessment / analysis.
- Accurately identify client issues and communicate clear explanations and suggested actions to the project team.
- Initial exposure to Consulting, Finance and/or FP&A.
- Proficient in leveraging office productivity software, particularly those used for project management and process flow diagrams.
- Desirable to have a knowledge with ERP systems and functionalities, as it relates to major Finance business processes such as order to cash, procure to pay, and record to report.
- Able to communicate effectively with client counterparts through structured questioning, active listening, and delivery of fact-based findings.
- Able to present project outputs in a synthesized format and customized based on the relevant client audience or group.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm